Guaranteed Online Reputation Management services
Every day DB Marketing receives calls regarding negative results in Google and one of the first things we are asked is “How do I ensure I am not scammed by you?” they may have received a $299 guaranteed results e-mail offer already and are quite rightly suspicious. Our industry has a bad rep and it deserves it. We tell our potential clients not to work with a company that has no physical address (many of these scammers are abroad) . Do not buy the line “we cannot provide references due to the confidentiality agreements with our clients” if they have a professional relationship with their clients re delivering results their clients will talk to you. We have never had an issue and our clients are happy to help us win new business.
Check List for Finding an Online Reputation Management Company
Some companies that promote online reputation management do not have the technical knowledge nor the ability to help influence search results and end up causing more harm. A good online reputation management company can easily answer all of the following:
- Do they have a physical address?
- Do they have a direct number and contact person that will work with you throughout the campaign?
- Have they been in business more than a year?
- Does the company have good references?
- Do they only employ white hat tactics?
- Are they willing to show you an example of what they can do?
- Do they address how they will build links?
- Will all the assets they create or promote be under the full control of your company?
- Check their Google rankings can they rank terms other than their own brand terms, the key to good online reputation management is excellent SEO skills if the company you are talking to cannot rank their own site you need to ask them why. There are only 10 spots in the top 10 and there may ne a good valid reason that the company has not focussed on ranking for certain keywords follow your instinct if sounds genuine then it may be. They may not focus on thier own site rankings but may be able to show you rankings for their clients instead.
- Pick up references, if the company cannot provide you with references then walk away. You cannot afford to do this over.
If you answer ‘No’ to any of these questions, you may need to look for another company to manage your online reputation management campaign. Your company’s reputation is worth the time it takes to find the right match. We at DB Marketing offer a strong list of clients and satisfied customers that will give you a great reference to out work. Feel free to contact us here.
Some of the companies we work with:
BionicSEO - Online Reputation Management Texas